Pages

Cause Notice Letter application

Friday 31 January 2014

 Cause Notice Letter. A Letter Of Disciplinary Action Against Associate in Nursing worker

Name.
Designation
Dear Mr
It has come to my notice that you simply failed tocomplete the assignment to the satisfactionof your superiors within the that you just, World Health Organization reported  more than once, against your conduct and demeanor, which was not termed as satisfactory. every day earlier you sought a quarrel with a client of our firm, which cannot be pardoned.
You are required to clarify your conduct, after which necessary action may be taken against you.
Yours reliably,
Reply To The above Show Cause Notice
Dear Sir,
I am in receipt of your Show-cause Notice and beg to put down as follows:
1. That my work and conduct, has been very satisfactory and my supervisor reported  in my favour over once.
2. That the quarrel that has been imputed to American state, was quite accidental, as the client of the firm was aggressive associate degreed be used words of an abusive nature. however I don’t retaliate in the slightest degree.
I don’t think if there is any other grievance against me. I even have been regular and prompt and myperformance of duty accordingly is very satisfactory,
I, therefore, respectfully submit that no action should be taken against me and rather my case for any promotion could kindly be thought of that has been pending within the office since long. I assure you of my utmost loyally so far because the performance of duties is concerned.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,

No comments:

Post a Comment